\

Saturday, June 9, 2007

8-9 June

Been busy for a while....yesterdae, Jia Wei called me in the morning and asked me whether want to go school together...i said yes so, he waited for me under my block for a while(pai seh need to check whether i brought everything for band)as you know yesterdae is the theory test for our band.....so we went there early so we play soccer using tennis ball which later gone missing.....don't know why also......ya then 8.30 already then still see no teacher coming so i took the initiative to check with the teacher so i called up Miss Ong(our band teacher)and ask her about the attendance list and the keys.....she asked me to falled-in the band so i did which i enjoyed...HAHA...then we waited for Mr Sukit to conduct the warm up and the test later on....the test was quite easy and i gt B- for it.......after the test and the knowing of result, we had our foot drill practice which we will be having the test todae...we need to get the highest score to be the drum major which i hoped to be as Ray(our ex drum major) was quite a good role model to be lar....



So, everybody pls wish me good luck for my foot drill test and all the best to the Sec 3s as well......will be going outing after foot drill test.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home